Parents, while we are figuring out technological issues, if your child cannot access Schoology today, please have them complete these items. We are working on these issues and will find ways to resolve them.
Just to try to keep you organized, here is a list of items you will need to complete today:
- View the video titled "Introduction First Day"
- Click on the video titled "How to Submit a Discussion Post Schoology" and watch it.
- Email Ms. Edwards an answer to this question "What do you like to do for fun?" and send it.
- Click on the video titled "Procedures for Remote Learning". Watch this video.
- (If you cannot access Schoology, please don't worry about this task right now.) Go back to your homepage in Schoology. Click on Schoology Scavenger Hunt. Complete the Scavenger Hunt by completing the tasks in the video.
- Email Ms. Edwards a response to this sentence. "In 3rd grade I hope that.." What are you hoping will happen in 3rd grade? What are you hoping to learn? What goals do you have for yourself?
- Click on the video titled "Schoology Etiquette". Watch this video.